ARC has partnered with finance provider, Tower Leasing, to provide your business with a lease finance option for our Infrared and Underfloor Heating Systems (over £1,000).
By choosing to lease you will benefit from the following:
- Keep cash flow within the business
- Get the systems you want when you need it, not just when budgets allow
- Enjoy 100% tax relief rentals payable
- Pay monthly or quarterly payments over a chosen period of time rather than handing over one large lump sum
- Keep up with the latest technology by upgrading the equipment at any time throughout the lease period
- Structure your lease payments to suit your budgetary needs and allowances
- Protect your existing credit lines by using leasing as an alternative funding facility
So how does leasing compare to a cash purchase?
Lease vs Buy Example
Office Infrared Heating System: £8,000
Lease Period: 3 Years
Company’s Tax Rate: 20%
|YEAR||CAPITAL ALLOWANCE||TAX RELIEF|
|1||18% of £8,000 = £1,440.00||Less 20% = £288.00|
|2||18% of £6,560 = £1,180.80||Less 20% = £236.16|
|3||18% of £5,379 = £968.25||Less 20% = £193.65|
All Lease agreements attract the following charges
- £140 + VAT Documentation Fee
- £40 + VAT Annual Service Fee
By choosing lease finance over a 3 year period to pay for the infrared heating system the Customer saved £966.80.
The Lease Process
Stage 1: Quotation
We will send you a lease quote clearly outlining set monthly/quarterly rental payments over a period of 2, 3, 4 or 5 years.
Stage 2: Credit acceptance
If you would like to go ahead, we will take care of the credit clearance and administration.
Once we have cleared your business for credit you will receive your lease agreement from either ARC or Tower. This can be signed using e-sig to speed up the process.
Stage 3: Your equipment is delivered
Once Tower has received your signed lease agreement the equipment will be delivered ready for installation.
Your lease agreement is activated and you begin to pay the monthly payments over the chosen period of time.
Stage 4: Transferring Ownership
During the term of the lease title of ownership sits with Tower Leasing. However, at the end of the term the title of ownership can be transferred over to the customer for a £150 fee.
Contact us today for a quote and a lease projection for your equipment needs.