Showing all 7 results
Processing & frost protection
Tubular heaters are widely used in the private and industrial sectors. They are used for frost protection and temperature maintenance of pipes and containers. Duct heating systems can be installed practically on or in any pipe to protect it against frost or to keep the liquid inside at the required temperature. Many pipe heating systems fulfill important tasks – such as the protection against diseases (e.g. legionella prevention) or the maintenance of production processes.
Frost Protection Trace – metal & plastic pipes
- Fabrication on the factory simplifies installation
- Self-regulating heating band optimizes heating output
- Can be used on plastic pipes
- Automatic switching on under + 3°C
- Automatic switch-off via + 9°C
- The heating tape may be used in plastic pipes
- Heating tape crossovers are allowed
- Additional insulation of the pipe is absolutely necessary
- We also manufacture non-standard FPT lengths
ETHERMA frost/ice protection and temperature control systems are:
To simplify the installation process we have two quick connector systems available. The cable ends are connected in minimal hand-movements and T-branches or end-stops are made – this saves time and money.
Our heating systems, self regulating heating tapes and thermostats are characterized by a long service life and are maintenance-free. When it comes to frost protection reliability is one of the most important criteria.
ETHERMA frost/ice protection ensures a secure flow of water through the pipelines. Ice-free pipes can be relied on, and fatty products do not harden.
Lease finance option
ARC now offers a lease finance option for businesses wishing to purchase pipeline frost protection and temperature controls systems (over £1,000).
Due to the tax breaks available for lease finance, this option often works out cheaper than a straight forward purchase.