Showing all 8 results
Fully automatic controls help save operating costs
For ‘open area heating’ (Footpaths, Ramps & Driveways or Stairs), they not only guarantee the safe functioning of the system by detecting ice formation and snowfall at an early stage, but they also keep costs in check as the heating system only runs when necessary.
With indoor commercial heating, the option to install a thermostat within the distribution board has the advantage that the set temperature and the other parameters cannot be easily changed by unauthorised personnel.
ET-8852 – 2 Zones (north/south)
- Controls two heating zones completely separate from each other (north/south split only)
- Gutter or free-fall sensor or a combination of both
- Monitors temperature and humidity
- Reliable and secure
- Universal thermostat with four different modes for heating and cooling applications
- Additional sensors for temperature and humidity measurement
- Isolated control to prevent tampering by unauthorised personnel
- Mounted on DIN rail for easy installation within the distribution board cabinet